3/31/09

VATH Mercedes Benz SLK 55 AMG

vath mercedes slk 55 amg

Coming across this tuned Mercedes Benz SLK 55 AMG (The Vath V58K) was quite a pleasure considering it is was built by a company called VATH. I had no idea that this company even existed, but I am DAMN happy that I now have them on my radar. Many apologies to VATH for my lack of knowledge about their tuning house, however I would like to make it very clear that I LOVE their work! The body Kit on this car is clean and stealthy, not even close to being over done, a semi perfect medium between too much and this equates this as badass!!!

vath mercedes slk 55 amg

vath mercedes slk 55 amg

Engine mods include a jump from 360 bhp to 570 BHP with a staggering 770 NM of torque all stemming from a 5.4L Supercharged V8. The 155mph (249km/h) limiter has been removed and VATH states that their modified SLK 55 AMG will now deliver speed in excess of 186mph (300km/h) as well as reaching 62mph (100km/h) just short of 4 seconds!! The interior, like most highly modified exotics has been replaced with a tonne of ultra sexy carbon fiber. It looks pretty freaking amazing if you ask me!!! The price tag has no yet been set on this mean machine but if you need to ask then you definitely are NOT one that can afford this baby!!! Keep dreaming

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2008